Bạn đang xem: Theorem là gì
Ideally the definitions would generate all the concepts from clear và distinct ideas, & the proofs would generate all the theorems from self-etoludenim.comdent truths.
Dưới đó là đa số mẫu câu có chứa từ "theorem", trong bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh. Chúng ta có thể xem thêm hồ hết mẫu mã câu này để đặt câu vào trường hợp đề xuất đặt câu với từ theorem, hoặc tham khảo ngữ cảnh áp dụng từ bỏ theorem vào cỗ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh
1. Theorem g is called binomial theorem.
2. I could prove theorem after theorem in linear algebra.
3. Hilbert"s irreducibility theorem.
4. The optimality conditions of saddle points, weakly duality theorem, strong duality theorem and converse duality theorem are obtained under convexity assumptions.
5. 16 They are Pythagorean proposition,(www.Sentencedict.com) Chinese residual theorem & Oula theorem.
6. This paper makes studies of researched proposition on Pythagorean theorem an Projection theorem.
7. As well as Pythagoras theorem and Fermat"s last theorem summarizes the total.
8. 13 This paper discusses average approximation and proposes four theorems which are the supplement for existence theorem, characteristic theorem & solitariness theorem.
9. The ham sandwich theorem can be proved as follows using the Borsuk–Ulam theorem.
10. Lagrang and Cauchy theorem.
11. 11 This paper makes studies of researched proposition on Pythagorean theorem an Projection theorem.
12. Lagrange Thoorem & Cauchy Theorem.
13. In operator algebra, the Koecher–toludenim.comnberg theorem is a reconstruction theorem for real Jordan algebras.
14. It may be expressed in several ways, as a theorem of linear algebra, a theorem of integral equations, or as a theorem on Fredholm operators.
15. The non confluent property, comparison theorem and svào comparison theorem of svào solutions are proved.
16. Poisson theorem và De Moivre-Laplace theorem present the approximate calculation formula of binomial distribution.
17. We now finish the theorem.
18. This paper will introduce the application of Weda"s Theorem và Converse Theorem in analytic geometry.
19. It uses the exact functor theorem.
đôi mươi. This is the Abel–Ruffini theorem.
21. Mean Value Theorem of small examples.
22. 16 So, that"s the divergence theorem.
23. The inverse function theorem is not true in Fréchet spaces; a partial substitute is the Nash–Moser theorem.
24. Give a class of differential intermediate value theorem, & obtain the asymptotic behatoludenim.comor of mediant for the theorem.
25. Mean Value Theorem. Go over Homework
26. It is a special case of van Aubel"s theorem & a square version of the Napoleon"s theorem.
27. At last, by martingale large number theorem & central limit theorem, we study the hypothesis testing of parameters.
28. Algebra, Number Theory, Fermat"s Last Theorem, etc.
29. According to theorem of motion of centre of mass & theorem of moment of momentum about centre of mass, we derive sầu the theorem of moment of momentum about instantaneous center of rotation.
30. This theorem was first established by Sylvester.
31. Understvà Euclid"s proof of the Pythagorean Theorem.
32. The binomial theorem for positive sầu integral indices.
33. At last, by martingale large number theorem & central limit theorem(Sentencedict.com), we study the hypothesis testing of parameters.
34. A three critical point theorem is proved.
35. In this paper, we prove the ergodic theorem of a stationary mix valued stochastic process by the representation theorem.
36. 23 The paper transforms it into two radial networks with Thevenin"s theorem and superposition theorem when there is a meshed network.
37. His theorem can be translated inkhổng lồ simple terms.
38. 5 Understvà Euclid"s proof of the Pythagorean Theorem.
39. 24 So, what does the divergence theorem say?
40. A construction theorem for such semigroup is obtained.
41. This result is often called the integrality theorem.
42. A theorem of relation between quadrate & matrix operation is proposed; an iterating algorithm is then given based on the theorem.
43. 15 And that is called the divergence theorem.
44. Antecedent derivation is an extension of theorem protoludenim.comng.
45. The Steiner–Lehmus theorem, a theorem in elementary geometry, was formulated by C. L. Lehmus & subsequently proved by Jakob Steiner.